The future of The Encore Complex looks bright & exciting with artists such as: Jannie Moolman, Bobby van Jaarsveld, Karlien van Jaarsveld, Riana Nel, Manuel Escorcio, Robbie Wessels, Sandra Prinsloo, Leonora Veenemans, Surina (Flooze), and loads more.
The theatre is unique because it is 100% wheelchair friendly. The theatre started with construction and changed when Mathys had the accident and that’s when we decided that the theatre needed to be wheelchair friendly.
We focus on 1st class entertainment which includes sound and lightning. Our guests should come to experience the theatre, relax and forget about the everyday hassles of life. Parking is free and entrance managed and controlled.
The Encore Theater presents itself perfectly against Corporate Training Facilities and Conference Venues In Pretoria, which has already been used by big institutes such as SAQUA, forensics (ACFESA), The University of Pretoria for graduations and training takes place in the fully equip lecture halls: Strelitzia, Protea and Kiepersol.
- The yearly national eisteddfod, as well as drama and music schools book the Encore Theatre on a regular basis.
- Herbalife uses the Encore on a fixed basis to promote their health products.
- Doxa Deo’s Bible School also makes use of the Encore once a week in one of its 3 lecture halls.
- The Encore has a fully equip kitchen and the hall covers 220 squares a meter, where snacks and sit down meals can be served.
- The present AGS Church was established in 1967. There is an Afrikaans service every Sunday morning at 09:00 and then also an English service at 10:30.
We trust in God for many more miracles and we are thankful for every person’s support and contribution!